HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, the independent world leader in memory products, solidifies its commitment to creating quality gaming gear for everyone with the release of the HyperX Cloud Stinger gaming headset. Designed to make even the most casual gamer feel like a pro, the HyperX Cloud Stinger features HyperX signature memory foam and 50mm directional drivers to deliver a comfortable, high-quality sound experience at an affordable price.
HyperX Cloud Stinger weighs just 275 grams and is built with 90-degree rotating ear cups to provide hours of comfort for console and PC gaming. The lightweight headset includes 50mm directional drivers that are tilted to position sound directly into the ear, resulting in a broader and more accurate in-game sound. HyperX Cloud Stinger also offers a convenient set of features for gameplay, including a swivel to mute the microphone, an adjustable steel slider for long lasting durability, and volume controls on the headset.
“Building on the success of HyperX Cloud Gaming Headsets designed for gamers of all skill levels, including professional eSports athletes, our new Cloud Stinger brings our quality to all players, no matter their budget or expertise,” said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. “The Cloud Stinger rounds our line of Cloud Gaming Headsets to deliver consumers a broader range of premium in-game audio for gaming, music, entertainment, and more.”
With optimal audio performance and sound quality, the HyperX Cloud Stinger ensures crisp and clear audio to help gamers quickly locate rivals for gameplay advantage across platforms. HyperX Cloud Stinger has multi-platform compatibility out-of-the-box with PC, Xbox One1, PS4, Wii U and mobile devices.
“HyperX makes some truly great headsets, so when I tried out HyperX Cloud Stinger, I didn’t expect anything less,” said Gordon Hayward, professional NBA basketball player and avid gamer. “The sound quality is great. Whether traveling during the season, watching others battling it out online, or playing at home, HyperX Cloud Stinger is an all-star headset in its price class.”
HyperX Cloud Stinger Key Features:
- ● Lightweight Design – Minimal weight for enhanced comfort
- ● Audio Precision – Optimal audio performance and sound quality
- ● Adjustable Steel Slider – Long lasting durability and stability; high-quality build
- ● Intuitive Volume Control – Easily accessible volume slider to adjust audio on the headset
- ● Noise-Cancellation Microphone – Clear voice quality; conveniently flip the microphone to mute
- ● Multi-Platform Compatibility – Enjoy comfort and enhanced audio experience on PC or console; plug into a mobile device2 and wear the headset on the go
Additional HyperX Cloud Stinger Specifications:
- ● Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- ● Type: Circumaural; closed back
- ● Frequency response: 18Hz-23,000Hz
- ● Impedance: 30 Ω
- ● Sound pressure level: 102 ± 3dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- ● T.H.D: ≦ 2%
- ● Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
- ● Weight: 275g
- ● Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) + Extension Y-cable (1.7m)
- ● Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + extension cable – 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
- ● Element: Electret condenser microphone
- ● Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
- ● Frequency response: 50Hz~18,000Hz
- ● Sensitivity: -40 dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
1. May require controller adapter (adapter sold separately).
2. Compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors.
Official Website: http://www.hyperxgaming.com/us/headsets/cloud
Comfortable Gaming Headsets Trailer: