Publisher, UFO Interactive, in partnership with Tragnarion Studios, today announced that Tragnarion’s recently released Xbox Live Arcade title, Scourge: Outbreak, has received its first major update.
Following feedback directly from the Scourge: Outbreak community, Tragnarion Studios has patched and updated several areas of the game to ensure that players are provided with the best experience possible. The studio also confirmed that their first downloadable content (DLC) map pack is to be released soon.
To celebrate, YouTube personality, rapper and songwriter, Dan Bull has produced “Launch Day”, a short documentary focusing on the people at Tragnarion Studios and their reaction to the release of Scourge: Outbreak.
Dan previously recorded a music video inspired by Scourge: Outbreak, prompting the studio to invite him over for a unique insight into the life of an indie.
◆ Addressing the community’s feedback, the new update includes:
- ● Matchmaking now allows players to find and join games in progress, making it much easier to find matches online.
- ● All weapon handling has been tweaked, fixing issues with recoil, stability, and spread.
- ● Co-op mode is now enabled in Trial version.
- ● One PvP map is now available in Trial version.
- ● Several bug fixes
◆ In addition to the patch, Tragnarion Studios is also pleased to announce the release of Xbox Premium Theme and Gamer Pic Packs:
- ● Premium Theme Pack: A dashboard theme pack with backgrounds and environmental objects based on various locations in Scourge: Outbreak.
- ● Gamer Pic Pack: A collection of 10 Gamer Pics featuring Echo Squad, Alpha Squad, and several Nogari Soldiers.
Scourge: Outbreak is now available on Xbox LIVE for $9.99.
Official Website: http://www.scourgeoutbreak.com
Xbox Marketplace: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Scourge-Outbreak/