Today, Nexon Europe announced new nation content for the fast-paced World War I and II naval battling MMORTS, Navy Field 2. The update, called Marine Nationale (name of the French Navy), allows players to voyage towards the Atlantic coast of Europe using ships made with high quality steel, powerful engines, and superior weaponry that will prove to be advantageous while attacking enemies.
Marine Nationale will also be supported by new updates in the form of two new maps, the Ocean, providing open naval warfare for players to battle it out in the vast seas, and the Narrow Sea, creating close combat and fierce engagement. To make these battles even more enthralling, players can take on opponents with the full manual control update to show off their true abilities and skills.
All the new updates will be available from 31st July.
“We’re ecstatic to bring a new nation to Navy Field 2. Marine Nationale will give players more high level weaponry to exploit and new maps to explore with advanced battleships,” said Julia Moon, Lead Project Manager of Navy Field 2 at Nexon Europe. She also stated, “Navy Field 2 provides high performance gaming using a less resource intensive 3D engine, therefore this new update offers more competitive gameplay and events on a larger scale, bringing Navy Field 2 to the forefront of the naval MMORTS genre.”
Marine Nationale Features:
- ● Excellent ship design – receive reduced damages compared to other nations’ similar class ships.
- ● Sailors who are trained for increased accuracy – gun shells will be more concentrated than other nations‘.
- ● High quality fuel that will help to maintain Overheat periods for longer than other nations’ ships.
- ● Heavy calibre machine gun bullets – automatic Anti-Aircraft weapon damage is higher than other nations’ similar classes.
- ● High level battleships with an attractive armament that no other nation has – 14” Quad Gun.
Future events for Marine Nationale coming to Navy Field 2 include, the “France” Character Creation Event, “France” Level Up Event, Daily Login Event, Returning Captain Support Campaign, with a Weekend Hot Time Event in August and a Friend Invitation Event in mid-August.
Official Website: http://navyfield2.nexoneu.com